The CARIBBEAN ADVENTURER It is the same hull used for the Caribbean Cavalier and Tiara, well proven performer with stylish lines with the addition of the curved aluminium windscreen.
Base boat is $38740 plus delivery, motor, trailer and options.
Base boat with trailer, transport to WA, a 130HP Mercury, pre delivery, rego, galv steel trailer, safety gear and a VHF radio will come to around $73000
If you want to get out on the water this summer on one of the most trusted brands in Australia "Caribbean", great ride, stylish looks, great resale are just a few of the reasons why Caribbean have been building boats for more than 60 years in Melbourne and continue to stand the test of time.
In regards to towing the Caribbean Adventurer, the dry hull only weight is 750kg, plus engine 172kg, plus trailer 495kg, plus fuel 140kg, plus any other equipment on the boat, hence brings the total package way under the 2000kg as suitable for various tow vehicles
Standard Caribbean inclusions:
* Adult capacity: 6
* Beam: 2.33m
* Hull length is: 5.80m, o/all length is: 6.22m
* Deadrise: 19°
* Transom: 25" Extra long shaft
* Vessel rated to a maximum of 175 horsepower
* Rear folding seat/ lounge to transom with backrest
* Fantastic large foredeck hatch which makes it easy for berthing etc
* Hydraulic steering
* Built in underfloor 144 litre fuel tank
* Deck filler to port side rear/ transom area for ease of refueling with breather
* Moulded rear bait wells with hinged lids/ bait boards
* Moulded self draining motor well
* Recently upgraded moulded fibreglass/ upholstered side pockets offering great storage
* Hull lining
* LED Navigation lights including anchor light
* Helmsman upholstered bucket seat with moulded fibreglass pedestal with storage plus moulded footrest
* Passenger upholstered bucket seat with moulded fibreglass pedestal with storage plus moulded footrest
* Curved aluminium windscreen
* Half-cabin featuring upholstered bunk cushions and side trays plus under bunk storage
* Moulded deck hatch separate anchor hatch
* Integrated bow sprit
* Non skid deck
* Recess control panel
* Standard deck hardware includes mooring bollard, aft horn cleats and anchor chock/ retainer
* Stainless steel Bow rail
* Bow roller
* Bow eye
* Cockpit side rails/ grab handles
Mansfield Marine Brokers can provide the base boat with the following options of required and will total up to around $86,000.00
*Mercury 130 hp Four stroke outboard engine with concealed style side mount throttle/ gear shift control with dual M50 battery system with isolator switch
* Quality EASYTOW style trailer (Australian Built) long lasting "I" beam galvanised steel trailer, including spare wheel & bracket, "A" frame walk mesh, keel rollers and carpeted bunks, upgradedheavy duty Jockey wheel. (Note: There are cheaper options available upon request)
* Clip in press stud fit marine carpets to deck
* Seat sliders to both passenger and drivers helm seats, which provide 120mm forward and back travel of seats making it suitable stand up or sit down driving
* Bimini canopy set up with blue canvas roof plus quality side clears with white trimmings, plus cut out grab rail to sides
* Optioned with port and starboard side swim platforms with curved stainless steel grab rail/ supports plus under set swim ladder to port side
* Raymarine latest and greatest "Axiom" 7 inch GPS/ Sounder combination unit with multi function transducer
* Raymarine RA50 VHF safety radio
* Fusion MS-RA70 stereo system fitted with blue tooth compatibility with 2 X 6" Fusion speakers
* Flush in dash style Ritchie compass fitted
* USB/ 12v power socket to dash
* Stainless steel double drink holder fitted to dash
* Full safety equipment including: GPS Enabled Epirb fitted, plus fire extinguisher, offshore flare kit and 4 x standard lifejackets
* 2 x Black mooring/ docking lines
* 2 x quality Rod holders fitted at present, we can add more if you wish at an extra of $90 each including fitting.
* Additional stainless steel grab rails fitted one to port side dash above built in glove box and the other to the port side on the transom.
Call Travis Mansfield on: 0419 911 560 for a quote on a custom package to suit your needs.
Family, Leisure, Off-shore Fishing
International Marine Vic
International Marine VIC
800mm approx with outboard trimmed down
1300kg approx (Boat, outboard, fuel and equipment)
On our first Adventurere DEMO boat we chose the F130A as it employs the latest technology in a refined, efficient and light weight package. This motor takes the mid-range horsepower segment to a whole new level.
Approx: 18 litres per hour at cruise speed of around 20 knots, max 46 litres per hour full speed.
Forward "V" berth with 2 x single bunks as per photos, as an option from factory/ Caribbean we can get a "Bunk Infill" cushion set which converts the boat to a double single bed if required
Yes - forward "V" berth
2 x singles, can be optioned with bunk infill cushion to provide large double bed @ 6 feet in length
Fusion MS-RA70 Am /Fm stereo system with Bluetooth plus 2 x 7 inch Fusion speakers
Bimini with quality side clears with roll ups to front
Comes from factory with CQR anchor, chain and 50m of rope as standard, electric anchor winch system can be fitted if required, pricing available upon request.
Yes - complete with GPS Enabled Epirb, Offshore flare kit, fire extinguisher, 4 x standard lifejackets
Yes Switched bilge pump
Yes - 4 off standard style
Yes - Offshore flare kit
Yes - Manual fire extinguisher
12 volt systems, including dual M50 battery system in battery boxes with isolator switch
Latest and greatest Raymarine "AXIOM" 7" GPS/ Sounder combination unit with multi function transducer