Style, performance, reliability, economy and function... All factors that reward you for choosing and owning a Caribbean 40! sleeping for 9+ with big beds, big refrigeration and the famous big back deck that all comes standard!. This delivered new by us in Oct '14 & is pretty much as good as it gets loaded with features and options.
including the following...
* Bow and Stern thrusters ( with lanyard remote)
* Rear davit and awning
* GRP RIB with 6 hp outboard
* Cork decks
* Extended swim platform
* Sunbrella canvas bridge upholstery
* Upgraded teak ladder steps
* Flybridge sink and fridge
* Master cabin TV/DVD
* 2 x Raymarine Screens
* Radar and auto pilot
* 150 LPH desal/watermaker
* Upgraded stainless steel doors
* Opening BHD hopper window to rear BHD
* St steel BBQ
* Rear utiliy rail to swim board
* L'Atronics premium Inverter 3kva
* Ice maker
* Glass splash back and extra mirrors in bathroom
* Upgraded battery system ( Fullriver house batts)
* Rigid industries Dual LED light bars to hardtop
* Corian upgrades to wet areas
* Deluxe bedding package
* Gloss teak pack
* Drawers installed under couch
* Underwater lights
* Fender holders to bow ( with fenders)
Replacement value on this current model is more than $900k, so good buying.
Contact Travis Mansfield at Mansfield Marine Brokers on 0419911560 to view this vessel.
Mansfield Marine are the largest pleasure boat Marine Brokerage in Western Australia. We pride ourselves on offering down to earth, qualified advice & service, backed by the vast real experience of our personnel, gained over many years in the boating field & industry, including boat design, building, repair, refit & brokerage.
Mansfield Marine Brokers, Hillarys & Fremantle WA
Family, Leisure, Off-shore Fishing
2 x QSC 500HP engines
5.5 ltrs per NM
Straight shafts with 4 blade Austral propellers.
Huge functional galley with Induction cook top, convection oven/microwave, big refrigeration and heaps of storage in below bench and overhead cupboards.
Utec style ( freezetec) cockpit unit ( about 140 ltrs), same to galley, plus a separate Freezer in the galley bench top.
2 in fwd master, 2 in double bunk cabin, up to 5 on convertble lounges.
Hot and Cold, inside and on swim platform
40 inch TV with DVD
Reverse Cycle 16000btu
M Marine 2.7 GRP RIB
Bridge covers, rear awning and dash/bbq etc covers. The cockpit has numerous canvas options with the side roll down canvas, cleas, plus mesh, plus solid blackout
12 volt reversing anchor winch with 40 mtr sof chain.
12 and 240 volt
2 x 12 inch Raymarine screens, Radar, Auto pilot and sounder, with camera to bow and cockpit.