Fastidiously maintained by her one owner, the Glastron GS249's features include comfortable seating for 6 around the well laid out cockpit, a walk through windshield for easy foredeck access, a well proportioned, stylish interior with gloss timberwork, a functional galley with plenty of storage and a wrap around lounge/ dinette with converts to the fwd cabin double berth, it also has a double berth in the midship cabin and a enclosed private bathroom.
Recent work includes..
· Elbows, Manifolds, Impellor, Thermostat
· Both Bilge Pump and Shower Bilge
· Electric Head (toilet) replaced.
· Stater Motor
· Carb rebuilt
· Both Batterys under one year old
· Marine Battery Charger with Bluetooth interface
· Trailer recently overhauled. Has done under 100km's since:
· New Disc Rotors, Bearings, Stainless Steel Calipers/Pads, Stainless Brake Lines, Hydrastar and Breakaway.
· Around 15k spent over last 18 Months - 24 Months.
With a excellent maintenance history and presenting beautifully, this Glastron GS249 is ready for you to hop on and enjoy.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Daniel Testa | 0402278843 | Mansfield Marine brokers Fremantle
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fitouts, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!