What a boat!!! This is one of the highest specd Caribbean 35's we have delivered new, you literally couldn't fit another thing on it. The C35 is WA's most popular cruiser and there are countless reasons why... Exceptional sea keeping & stability, lge cockpit, flexible sleep arrangements for up to 9, cheap to run/maintain!
It has great long range capabilities, exceptional resale and truly is a great volume vessel. In addition to the standard features, the following are the options installed to this impressive vessel:
* Mansfield Marine LARGE swim platform with marine deck 2000/ cork.
* Marine deck 2000/ cork to cockpit
* Gloss Teak package to cabins
* Upgraded Raymarine 12" Hybrid touch Gps/ Sounder combination unit and autopilot
* 90 Litre per hour Watermaker
* Reverse cycle Air conditioning
* Upgraded toilet to large bowl JABSCO Quiet flush system.
* Marine deck 2000/ cork to bathroom floor
* Rear mount electric davit system.
* Custom design extended rear awning with swept/ curve style side supports on incorporate clears, breezeway sided plus overhead LED down lights.
* Redback 2.6m Ali RIB with 6hp Mercury outboard with cover
* Fridge system to cockpit icebox
* Extensive LED lighting throughout vessel, all internal lighting was upgraded to LED, plus cockpit has overhead LED down lights, combing and transom LED courtesy lighting.
* Stainless steel package upgrade which includes pop up cleats, rope guards, stainless scuppers, stainless steel to engine vents and catches throughout.
* Stainless steel barbecue
* Stone bench top to cockpit sink/ wet bar
* Custom flybridge seating to flybridge as in lounge seating (Helm seats standard factory fittment)
* Recently replaced flybridge carpets
* Upgraded second stereo system to flybridge providing separate zones with remote to cockpit
* Sun lounge to bow of vessel with cover
* Window tinting
* Galley upgrades include: Convection microwave (Not standard), stainless steel splash back with feature LED lighting with Teak pelmet
* Master cabin has TV/ DVD combination unit fitted plus Ocean air sun shade/ fly screen system.
* Hardtop hatch fitted for easy of cleaning
* Drip less shaft seals
* Deluxe bedding package
* Automatic battery charger
* Trim tabs
* Remote controlled search light
* 4 x welded fender baskets to bow rail to house fenders with covers (Rather than having to store under floor in cockpit)
Why choose Mansfield Marine Brokers to buy or sell?
Mansfield Marine's consistent success in selling and repeat business with buyers is due to a number of factors that simply help to get the job done without any fuss. We are the truly qualified ONE STOP MARINE CENTRE.
1/. Our brokers are not just sales people, they are all mad keen boaties themselves and mostly Shipwright's / Boat Builders, that each have between 15 and 45 years of experience building, maintaining and selling boats. There is no substitute for experience.
2/. We have the BEST EXPOSURE sales location in WA with millions of eyes on our 25 PREMIUM DISPLAY pens / brokerage listings at Hillarys Marina every year. We often sell boats to people not even looking to buy with our unrivalled impact exposure. Our location, coupled with various print and media advertising we bring the sellers and buyers together!
3/. Mansfield Marine buy and sell boats all over Australia. Our vast network of brokerage alliances throughout Aus and beyond ensure that if you want to buy or sell, you are not limiting yourself to a small local broker. Often carrying around 150 Brokerage Listings and having imported more than 200 power and sail boats over the past 15 years alone we know where to get exactly what you want. We often sell boats to East Coast buyers. We dismantle and reassemble vessels and arrange trucking / shipping where required, either over east or overseas!
4/. In addition to our team's keen moral compass, we work as members of the Marine Brokers Institute of WA which sets firm guidelines for our industry conduct. We handle every aspect of your sale or purchase from offer documentation, conducting sea-trails and inspections with surveyors and mechanics, and finally handle all financial settlement and registration transfer documentation, whilst utilising trust accounts and conducting ownership verification to ensure that the boat you are buying or selling is not financially encumbered elsewhere.
5/. We don't just throw you the keys, we offer extensive handover and vessel orientation if you need a hand getting started. We can arrange pen rope setup in your new berth, assistance with pen / berth procurement, maintenance plan recommendations, or anything else you need to keep you comfortable with your new purchase.
6/. If the boat you are looking to buy or sell needs some love, upgrades, a refit, repairs, or just a good polish to get it ready for sale or if buying, add your personal touch to a new purchase, then our in house team of Shipwrights, detailers etc, can give you a fixed quote so you have no third party arrangements to worry about. We are truly qualified ONE STOP MARINE CENTRE!
Family, Leisure, Off-shore Fishing
Twin shaft driven QSB 330HP Common Rail 5.9 liter diesel engines with electric controls/ fly by wire
Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
3.5 Litres per NM
22- 24 Knots
Twin shaft drive diesel engines with 4 blade propellers
Nice traditional galley layout, with one step down from the saloon. Nice vision out of the view and good vision out to the rear deck, well appointed with two burner electric hotplate, microwave, fridge/ freezer plus plenty of cupboard storage space.
Galley fridge/ freezer and cockpit icebox has been converted 12/ 240 volt fridge system.
Yes - to galley/ fridge/ freezer combination unit
Electric two burner
Yes - 90 Litres per hour
Hot Water System
Yes - Factory installed 35 litre storage electric/ heat exchanger from main engine
2 Cabin boat with double bed fwd master cabin and 2 x big bunks in the port side cabin and up to 5 more in convertible saloon options
Yes - Hot and cold, in bathroom and on transom.
Upgraded toilet to JABSCO quiet flush system with full size large bowl with holding tank
Panasonic 32 inch flatscreen TV to saloon plus Sony dvd player to saloon, 2 x 12v stereo systems with 8 speakers throughout vessel, TV/DVD combination unit to master cabin
Yes - Reverse cycle cooling/ heating system (Rare in a Caribbean 35)
2.6 m Redback inflatable Aluminium RIB
6 horsepower Mercury
Full covers which include 4 sided clears to flybridge, seat and dash covers to flybridge, sun lounge to bow plus cover fitted, side clears to cockpit plus breezeway extensions, breezeway windscreen cover.
Muir Electric anchor winch with factory installed 45m of galvanised 10mm short link chain plus plough anchor
Yes - Full safety equipment on board including flares, life jackets, manual fire extinguisher and EPIRB.
Yes - Factory installed x 3
Yes - Offshore kit.
Yes - Manual Extinguishers
12 and 240 volt systems, 32 inch flatscreen TV to saloon plus DVD player, TV/DVD combination unit fitted to master cabin, two separate 12 v stereo systems, one to saloon plus separate system to flybridge providing separate zones.
Upgraded Raymarine 12" Hybrid Touch Gps/ Sounder combination unit, Raymarine ST6002 Auto pilot, GME Vhf and 27mg safety radios.