NEW CARIBBEAN 21 REEF RUNNER. The V21 Reefie is a legend amongst its peers. Exceptional sea-keeping with the soft ride, stability at rest and a massive back deck. The Reefie has a good size cabin, class leading build quality and a re-sale value that will keep you smiling whilst you enjoy it! The REEFRUNNER out performs other boats of similar size and will out perform any aluminium boat in its class.
The Reefie 21 is often referred to as the BLUEWATER BATTLE WAGON among serious anglers. The configuration suits the whole family with a V berth double, and a deck big enough for a double airbed and shade / canvas options available.
Fitted to any spec by MANSFIELD MARINE to suit your needs. Outboard power available from 115 to 200hp.
STANDARD FEATURES IN THE $76,120.00 BASE BOAT ONLY ARE:
* Moulded hardtop as standard ( raised height top is optional but included in advertised price of add)
* Rear storage lockers
* Underfloor storage
* 220 ltr fuel tank with gauge sender
* Glass front windshield with HD wipers
* Hydraulic steering
* Bowsprit with anchor roller
* Heavy duty st steel bow rails
* Lock up cabin with GRP bulkhead
* Large anchor locker with plenty of room to accommodate an anchor winch.
* 12 volt switch panel with cabin, hardtop and navigation lights
* Built in foot rests with internal cabin storage
* Standard GRP Seat pedestals with storage under
You can order a boat without a trailer if required, but boat supplied with no trailer attracts a $450 handling fee. .
* Boat only $76,120.00
* Delivery from Melbourne $5700
* Pre-delivery $1500
* Raised Hardtop $673
* Standard EASYTOW Hydraulic/ overide brake trailer ( 2200kgs max) $13950
* Mercrury 150HP 4 stroke engine including dual M70 Batteries and VV4 $27450 ( $ TBC $)
* Switched Bilge pump $453
* Safety pack incl: 6 x basic lifejackets, OS flare kit, 1 x Fire ext and EPIRB $850
* VHF Radio with antenna $995
* HIN and 12 months rego $650
* Trailer inspection and 12 months rego $650
NOTE: OUR BASE PACKAGE PRICE IS $128,991.00, this includes the above standard features PLUS the following is included with 2200 kg trailer
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE FROM TO ADD TO YOUR BASE PACKAGE ARE:
* Left side ice box seat module $2145
* Factory swim platforms ( small) Port $1141, Stbd $948
* ** OR **Our MM Swim platforms ( Large) Port with under ladder $1280, Stbd $1080
* Bunk infill cushions that make V berth into a double berth $948
* Back rests to transom seats $550
* Rocket Launcher to hardtop $1966
* Water tank and fresh water pump option $1750
* Salt water deck wash $995
* Plumbed rear live well ( utilises standard transom lockers) $795
* Stereo Fusion RA70 with 2 x speakers $795
* Side clears with roll up sections $1550
* Deck carpets ( Grey ribbed stripe) $1320
* Marine toilet with direct discharge $2158
* Rod holders (x 4) $560
* Canvas options ( quotes upon request)
* Anchor winch options inc All chain OR Drum type Viper with 90 mts line
* Bait board options
* Or any more items you require on request
The 150HP MERCURY as noted as our standard recommendation will power the Reefie to 37 knots and is plenty of grunt for most owners. You can power the boat up to 200HP if you choose.
There are cheaper trailer options available at a 1999kg rating but we recommend Australian built quality trailers and a rating of 2200kgs as a minimum. OR upgrade and go up to a 3000kg trailer package?
Contact Travis Mansfield on 0419911560 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As WA's CARIBBEAN dealer we are here to help you!! Join the masses of boaties that enjoy Caribbean's all year round.
**** ALL pricing is subject to change and can only be conformed at time of order.
**** The photos in this add show various boats with different examples of options that have associated additional costs to the base boat price.
Mansfield Marine Brokers, Hillarys & Fremantle WA
Family, Leisure, Off-shore Fishing
21' 0" - 6.41m
OPTIONAL your choice.
The Reefie is an outstanding vessel among its peers. Second to NONE resale value and a package that gives back to her owners every time you go out!
Contact us for more information
Some factual material in respect of the Vessel contained herein was provided by the Owner to the Broker and has not been independently verified by the Broker. A prospective purchaser should not rely on this information without first checking the accuracy of same either with the owner or independently by the engagement of any or all of the following; Marine Engineer, Shipwright and Surveyor.