Caribbean 27 custom runabout! The C27 offers many things that other boats don't, massive deck space, exceptional ride quality & all round functionality. A deep V hull, 3.22 mtrs beam, big fuel capacity & everything you need to dive, fish, cruise or enjoy weekends. She has spent all of her life in a FabDock until 2 years ago, she now resides in the water. We delivered this WA favourite C27 and the original owners ticked every box when we put it together and displayed at the Mandurah boat show in 2011.
This boat has the following features and options added:
* Large extended custom stainless steel roof with hard panels
* Roof racks for dinghy, surf boards or Kayak's
* Galley and dinette option
* Mansfield Marine extended swim platform
* Transom utility rail with Southern stainless cutting board
* BIG removable custom bow sunpad.
* Hot water system
* Fusion stereo system
* Salt water deck wash
* Recently fitted Lowrance HDS16
* Recently fitted 12v fridge conversion kit to factory ice box
* Cabin was custom trimmed out at the factory in vinyl rather than carpet cost $3500
* Tender and outboard complete the package
With recent out of water annual maintenance carried out including antifoul, polish/ detail and annual mechanical maintenance along with any defects rectified ( history available to view as well as recent survey) this C27 is ready for upcoming season.
Daniel Testa | 0402278843 | Mansfield Marine brokers Fremantle
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fitouts, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!
Please note: All information noted within our listings is presented to the best of our knowledge at the time. Any prospective purchaser is encouraged to verify any specifics on specification or condition of a used vessel by way of a qualified third party inspector