BEHOLD THE CARIBBEAN 40 MK2!!. Loaded with options and ready for her next family to get on board and enjoy the comfort, safety and room to move that she offers. Whether you want to explore the south west, relax in a bay at Rotto, fish the trench with your mates, or head up to Exmouth and beyond for extended periods or adventure, then these boats do it all with ease...........
The C40 is widely known for excellent sea keeping, economy, easy maintenance and excellent resale value due to all of the attributes she carries in her thoroughbred hull. Its not often these hugely popular WA favourites come up for sale and this one is a beauty! Very low hours and delivered new by us in April 2014.
Some of the practical reasons that the C40 attracts:
* 2 x cabins with BIG berths
* Massive back deck
* Cummins QSC 500's and shaft drive.
* 5 x Refrigeration units ( 3 x utec, 2 x Engel cabinets)
* LED lighting throughout
* Vacuflush toilet and holding tank
* Economical cruising of the rough in comfort.
* Excellent use of space and proportion
OPTIONS ADDED TO THIS BOAT ARE:
* Furuno GPS x 2 9 inch and 7 inch, plus FCV1150 sounder and 1kw transducer
* Raymarine VHF radio
* BOW and STERN thrusters ( stern not working ATM)
* Extra house battery package
* Washer / dryer ( custom option)
* Simrad Autopilot
* Aircond ( reverse cycle)
* TV/DVD to master cabin
* Gloss teak interior upgrades
* Custom Amtico style, virtually maintenance free flooring to saloon and galley
* Large MM extended swim platform with 63mm utility rail
* Bait board to utility rail
* Extended rear awning
* Bow davit ADC 250 electric
* Dinghy on cradle with outboard with cover
* Cockpit fwd-clears and shades
* Inverter ( BIG Selectronic 2.5kva approx $3500!
* Rear awing window to port BHD
* Flybridge access hatch
* LED lighting throughout
* FWD facing LED light bar
* Aft facing LED spread/spot lights
* Feature fwd cockpit rails and corner covers
* Glass splashbacks and LED's to galley
* Corian top to bridge sink area and bathroom
* Aft corner rope guards and pop up fender cleats
* Delta anchor
There is nothing more you will need to get out on this and enjoy life with the family and friends so why wait! "life is better on the water"
THIS BOAT WILL NOT HANG AROUND. Replacement cost today with new is around $900k in this spec This boat is the new / still current model and current model engines.
Contact Travis Mansfield | 0419911560 | Mansfield Marine Brokers Hillarys
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fitouts, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!
Please note: All information noted within our listings is presented to the best of our knowledge at the time of listing.
Mansfield Marine Brokers, Hillarys & Fremantle WA
Leisure, Cruising, Off-shore Fishing
12000 kgs dry
Cummins QSC 500 hp common rail 8.3 ltr diesel engines
465 at time of listing Nov 2020
Around 5 ltrs per NM at cruise of 22 knots
Shaft drive with 4 blade propellers
BOW and STERN ( stern thruster not working ATM)
Onan 9.5 kva 1010 hrs
Big galley with granicote tops, fridge, freezer, Convection microwave ( oven) and induction hot plate, heaps of cupboards and drawers
Utec type Cockpit fridge/freezer, galley freezer and galley fridge, Engle fridge/freezer under TV and in flybridge fridge / freezer with sink / wet bar.
Induction 4 burner hot plate, and large convection microwave.
Hot Water System
50 ltr EDSON st steel
Master queen size island berth forward, with hanging locker and drawers, Port bunk cabin has 2 x large single berths with drawers and lockers, saloon has options for another 4-5 people and the bridge seating converts to another double berth.
2 x hot and cold, including the transom shower
Vacuflush with 151 ltr holding tank
Factory spec 16000 btu, reverse cycle
New bridge clears / canvas last year
12v reversing anchor winch with bridge control and foredeck up foot switch 40 mtrs of chain
All standard inc EPIRB
3 x automatic