Built in 2001 and coming from the long established Qld commercial and pleasure boat builder Cougar catamarans, 'Emma' has been treated to an extensive re-fit over the past 18 months, with no expense spared, quality materials and equipment have been used to ensure comfort and reliability. A GRP aft flybridge extension has been added, providing shade in the cockpit and also allowing the tender to be stowed as well as creating another social area.
Powered by twin shaft drive Yanmar 6CXM-GTE2 435hp and with a fuel capacity of 2,500 ltrs and water of 600 ltrs and a watermaker, this Cougar Cat is a capable passage-maker, a fantastic dive platform or serious fishing machine, what ever takes your fancy.
A few notable items/ features include:
* A full length GRP aft flybridge extension, full load bearing with an access hatch
* The tender is stowed at the aft end, new stainless electric davit. JL audio speakers to the underside and LED lighting.
* Recent gelcoat detail
* Re modelled flybridge dash, 2x 12 inch Simrad NSS evo3 MFD's with auto pilot and radar and new VHF.
* The entire boat has new cork flooring, cockpit, head and flybridge
* New bi- fold saloon door, stacks over on the stbd side making way for a large saloon access.
* Flybridge ladder stows conveniently up out of the way while at rest.
* HRO Watermaker
* Entire saloon/ galley has been re modelled, featuring American cherry timber work and acrylic solid surface tops.
* New dinette, high/ low table, lounge, vinyl panel work and new saloon TV.
* New flooring throughout saloon
* Cruiseair airconditioning to saloon
* 9.5kw Mase (Yanmar) genset
* New enclosed head with Jabsco quiet flush toilet, cork to the sole
* Huge storage and comfortable berthing 7 people
For information contact Daniel Testa on 0402278843 | Mansfield Marine brokers Fremantle
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fitouts, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!
Please note: All information noted within our listings is presented to the best of our knowledge at the time. Any prospective purchaser is encouraged to verify any specifics on specification or condition of a used vessel by way of a third party inspector. Any noted new boat pricing is subject to change and will be confirmed at time of order. Photos within any listing are not always the specific boat and may contain images of items being optional or above a listed boat price.