IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!! Quality, function and performance are all attributes of the ROBALO 222 from the stables of biggest fibreglass fishing boat manufacturers in the USA. Having a KEVLAR reinforced, patented HYDROLIFT running surface with 21 degree deadrise with a quality heritage running since 1968,
these boats are very hard to beat, especially this beauty at just under 22ft. Sold new in August 2016 and supported by us the WA dealer, having delivered many of these beautiful boats. The owner of this RIG has upgraded to a ROBALO R317 so time to sell!
A bonus of this size boat is that it is registered under 6.75 mtrs so can be rafted up at ROTTO next to a larger boat on a mooring, without any hassles!
This example has a heap of options and features installed including:
* Factory GRP T/Top and white powder bar work
* 21 Degree deadrise Hyrolift hull design
* Vacuflush toilet with holding tank in stand up bathroom
* Rear fold up lounge
* Fwd casting deck cushions
* Covers on covers ( HAS FULL ENCLOSED COVER)
* Pop up cleats
* Ski tow
* Premium bait board
* St steel anchor winch and bow roller assembly
* Shore power battery charger
* Lenco trim tabs with indicators
* HDS 12 Lowrance sounder/GPS
* Clarion stereo with 4 x speakers
* VHF radio
* Merc Verado 250HP L6 with 221 hrs ( @ Jan 2021)
* BOW and REAR solar shade extension canvases with st steel poles
* Tracked full boat cover ( hardtop to edges of cockpit per photo)
NOTE: This boat has been professionally ANTIFOULED and DOES NOT COME WITH A TRAILER. We can help source a trailer for you if required.
Replacement price if available today is around $160k ( New available December 2021)
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Mansfield Marine Brokers. CALL Travis Mansfield on 0419911560
Mansfield Marine are WA's largest New and Used pleasure boat brokers. We proudly represent CARIBBEAN, ROBALO and BENETEAU POWER and SAIL boats in Western Australia. We pride ourselves in offering genuine, qualified, down to earth advice, backed by our vast wealth of experience in boating and the boating industry. We can help you with complete vessel maintenance, shipwrighting, custom fitouts, driver training, pen rope setup, insurance, insurance repairs and all marine sales. We know boats and we take out the hassle, so you and your family can just go boating!
Please note: All information noted within our listings is presented to the best of our knowledge at the time. Any prospective purchaser is encouraged to verify any specifics on specification or condition of a used vessel by way of a QUALIFIED third party inspector.